Basic Accounting Principles With An Assessment
Anyone who wants to obtain a better understanding of accounting.
The course was developed for people who do not have a good understanding of the accounting principles.
- Online Video Tuition
- Self Study
Your knowledge will be verified through an online assessment - this course does not provide an official qualification.
- Accounting is mathematics
- Double entry system
- What is VAT?
- Calculating VAT
- Accounting cycle
- Sales journal, debtors ledger and general ledger
- Purchase journal, creditors ledger and general ledger
- Petty cash journal and general ledger
- Cash book journals, debtors ledger, creditors ledger and general ledger
- Bank reconciliation
- General journal
- Debtor's journal
- Creditor's journal
- Long term loans
- Acquiring assets
- Disposal of assets
- Depreciate assets
- Post from general ledger to trial balance
- Compile an income statement / statement of income
- Compile a balance sheet / statement of financial position
- How to do the comprehensive exercise
- Discuss the comprehensive exercise
Get access to all videos and resources now: Only R535